Monday, December 12, 2011

Luke Update!

Hello there,

I've been busy studying for finals, so I apologize for the lack of posting lately. The things finals do to your brain...
Anyway, I bring you a Monday Musing (it's probably under this post) and I was hoping to give you a nice long Luke update with two installments to compensate for the lack of them, but I couldn't get it all done. However, I did put up Installment Four. It's not as exciting or as long as I would've liked, but I hope you enjoy it!

Hana

-EDIT- Due to many reasons, the Luke page will be down for the next week or so. I need to make some major changes to the beginning due to its tackiness and some awkwardly worded sentences. When it returns, it will officially be called Breakout and it will be much, much better...there will be deeper connections and more character background to make the story more down-to-earth. If you've read the story (which I'm sure only a few have), I suggest you read it again when the story is posted. If you have not read it yet, I hope you will someday!

Here is a brief synopsis:


When Luke, his brother, and a group of his friends commit a petty crime, he finds himself in the middle of a prison break in. With mysterious serums, mindless robots, and a dystopian world where everything has to be pristine, it's up to Luke to free his brother and, with luck, the rest of the boys. 

No comments:

Post a Comment